Pump It Up of Roselle Park is looking for party attendants and coordinators in all levels of service. The positions are suited for experienced moms looking to work part-time days with a flexible schedule and mature students looking to develop a strong business skill set and build responsibility.
Most positions must be flexible and applicants should be willing to work holidays, weekdays, weeknights and weekends; schedules may vary each week. The children’s indoor party business, located at 158 East Westfield Avenue, specializes in inflatable and large interactive games.
- Staff / Facility management
- General operations (facility responsibilities during specified shifts – key holders)
- Exceptional customer service skills (answering phones, booking parties and events, facility tours, and driving positive customer satisfaction)
- Strong closer for sales leads (both on phone and in-person)
- Guest Services/Relations
- Event Marketing
Additionally, the successful applicant will:
- Float between events ensuring quality customer service, quality of execution of parties and quality of child experience.
- Ensure employees are adhering to checklists and responsibilities laid out by management
- Ensure operational procedures are being followed consistently
Preferred skills include:
- Previous experience in a management role or have had similar level of responsibility
- Customer service experience required
- Organization and Multi-Tasking abilities (attention to detail is key)
- Clear and articulate communication; both written and verbal
- Solid proven phone skills
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat, positive attitude
- Comfortable with parents and children
- Enjoys an exciting and fast paced work environment
- Goal driven, self motivated, able to work independently with positive results
For an interview please print an application (link). Once completed, it can be mailed or deviled to their facility at 158 East Westfield Avenue. Please include a resume with the submission.