The Roselle Park High School PTSA (Parent-Teacher-Student Association) will be holding a clothing drive on Saturday, June 1st, from 9 a.m. till noon – rain or shine – on the Larch Street side of Roselle Park High School.
Donations being accepted include:
- Usable wearable clothing for all seasons for men, women, children, and babies
- Shoes, sneakers, and other footwear (bagged separately from other items)
- Accessories including belts, handbags, briefcases, and backpacks
- Hats of all kinds
- Household items including towels, pillows, bedding, kitchen and bath accessories made of fabric, tablecloths, drapery
- Toys including stuffed animals, rag dolls, beanie babies as well as hard toys like cars, trucks, action figures, dolls, and doll houses. Toys must fit in a box 24″ x 24″ x 21″ otherwise, they will not be accepted.
The school will receive a donation for the total weight that is collected. The vendor, Fashion Republic, (www.fashionrepublicinc.com) is a small company located in Cranford, specializing in processing used clothing and shipping it to people in need. All wearable clothing is being shipped out for people to wear. Nothing is shredded or cut into industrial rags.
As a non-profit organization, the Roselle Park High School PTSA will issue tax receipts upon request, for your charitable donation. All proceeds will benefit the PTSA Scholarship Fund. For information, please call Clare Bulger at (908) 347-7137.