Family Dollar, located at 7 East Westfield Avenue, is currently accepting applications for two (2) part-time positions.
The first is for those 18-years-old and over who are in need of a part-time job and can work through the holidays as a customer service representative. Weekends are a must and bilingual (English/Spanish) proficiency is preferred.
Key priorities include greeting customers, assisting them with selection of merchandise, completing transactions, and answering questions regarding the store and merchandise.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide customer engagement in positive and approachable manner.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, well-stocked store for customers.
- Help in the unloading merchandise from delivery trucks
- Organize merchandise
- Transport merchandise from stockroom to sales floor
- Independently stock shelves
- Recover merchandise in the store
- Accurately handle customer funds
- Processes transactions using the Point-Of-Sale system
- Remain constantly aware of customer activity to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment
- Perform all other duties as assigned in order to maintain an effective and profitable store operation
The second position is for a part-time assistant manager.
Store manager Diomar Cano stated that the position would be a great opportunity for students looking for after school activity but also anyone interested in flexible hours. Anyone interested in the position can call (908) 414-9831.