Roselle Park’s annual Easter Candy Hunt will be this Sunday, March 29th starting at 1 in the afternoon. The popular event, sponsored by the Roselle Park Recreation Committee, will take place at Acker ‘Hot Dog’ Park on Lehigh Avenue.
It is important to notice that participants are to bring their own basket/bag to collect candy. Parents and guardians are also encouraged to bring a camera in order to have children take photographs with the Easter Bunny, who will be at the event the entire time.
The individual group time breakdown for the Candy Hunt is as follows:
- 1 p.m. is for Pre-K children (4-year-olds and under, parents may help children in this age group only)
- 1:15pm is for 5- and 6-year-olds
- 1:30pm is for 7- and 8-year-olds
- 1:45pm is for 9- and 10-year-olds
- 2 p.m. is for 11- and 12-year-olds
- 2:15 p.m. is for 13-year-olds and older
No parents may go out with children, except during the Pre-K group.
Readers should check the Roselle Park Recreation Committee’s Facebook page (link) for any changes or updates.
The rain/snow date for the event will be the following Sunday, April 4th.