The Borough of Roselle Park will be holding its second free paper shredding event on Saturday, October 20th, from 9 a.m. till one o’clock in the afternoon – or until the container reaches its capacity.
The service is free – and is limited – to all Roselle Park residents who will be required to show proof of residency such as a driver’s license, deed, lease agreement, or bill. It is on a first-come firs-serve basis.
There is a limit of four (4) bags or boxes per vehicle weighing no more than ten (10) pounds each.
Additional guidelines include:
- Material should be brought in paper bags when possible
- Boxes and plastic containers/bags will be returned
- Papers should be limited to confidential/sensitive material
- Wet or damp paper will not be accepted
- Plastic/metal ring binders or clips are not acceptable
Residents who bring paper to be destroyed will be able to see their material shredded on-site.
This service was paid for by New Jersey’s Recycling Tonnage Grant.
The event will take place at the rear parking lot of the Roselle Park Municipal Complex which is located at the corner of East Westfield Avenue and Walnut Street next to the bridge.
Anyone seeking more information can call borough hall at (908) 245-6222.