The Roselle Park Board Of Education are advertising for Roselle Park residents to fill two (2) vacant seats on the Board. Any resident interested in serving should submit a letter of intent by August 20, 2010 to the following address:
Roselle Park Board of Education
510 Chestnut Street
Roselle Park, NJ 07204
Attn: Board Member Search
Those interested in becoming a member of the Roselle Park Board Of Education must satisfy the basic requirements:
- Be able to read and write;
- Hold U.S. citizenship and one year’s residency in Roselle Park;
- Be registered to vote in Roselle Park;
- Have no interest in any contract with, or claim against, the Roselle Park Board of Education;
- Not hold office as mayor or member of the municipal governing body;
- Not simultaneously hold two elective offices.
The successful applicants will serve on the Board until the annual election in April 2011. A determination by the Board for the replacements will be made after selected applicants have been interviewed. For additional information call 908-245-2103 Susan Guercio, the School Business Administrator/Board Secretary.