Street Cleaning Protocols To Be Set On Certain Streets February 18 – 19
By Saul Qersdyn
Published: February 16, 2014 @ 4:50 PM EDT
The Roselle Park Police Department (RPPD) will be posting “No Parking” signs on selected streets that have been identified as hazardous due to snow obstructions.
Parking on these streets will be limited to one side of the street on Tuesday morning, February 18th, so the DPW may properly remove snow, which will then allow passage of emergency vehicles if necessary.
After the streets are cleaned, the temporary signs will be removed.
Notices of the streets to be selected and cleared will be posted on the RPPD Facebook page as well as go out as text messages on cellphones through UC First Alert.
Anyone interested in signing up can visit the UC First Alert website (link).
UPDATED (February 17, 2014 at 4:12 p.m.)
Below is a list of streets that have been designated with perking restrictions for Tuesday, January 18, 2014 1.
- 100 block of Bridge Street
- 600 block of Laurel Avenue
- 400 and 600 blocks of Filbert Street
- The entire length of Williams Street
- 10 block of W. Webster Avenue
- 10 block of E. Webster Avenue
- 500 block of Sherman Avenue
- 100 block of Avon Street
- 400 block of Madison Avenue