In anticipation of the upcoming snow storm on Tuesday night into Wednesday morning, the Roselle Park Police Department requests the cooperation of all citizens of Roselle Park by removing their vehicles from all Snow Emergency Roadways.
In order for workers to properly and efficiently plow the streets and allow for safe travel, parking on SNOW EMERGENCY ROADS will be temporarily prohibited until parking will not interfere with the normal flow of traffic.
Snow Streets include:
- Locust Street
- Chestnut Street
- Faitoute Avenue
- Galloping Hill Road
- Lincoln Avenue (between Galloping Hill Road and Locust Street)
- Grant Avenue
- Clay Avenue (between Grant Avenue and Faitoute Avenue)
- Colfax Avenue (between Chestnut Street and Laurel Avenue)
- Colfax Avenue (between Laurel Avenue and Valley Road – south side only)
- Valley Road (between Amsterdam Avenue and Colfax Avenue)
- Hazel Street
Roselle Park Police remind all residents to register at ucfirstalert.org to receive important notifications by e-mail and text messaging.
Photo courtesy of Bob Milici.
Attached below is a copy of the municipal ordinance that deals with temporary parking prohibition for snow plowing and removal.
Winter Storm Alert