In line with a Board Of Education (BOE) policy instituted a decade ago in 2006, all students a school in the Roselle Park School District (RPSD) are to be re-registered for the coming 2016-17 school year. The purpose of the policy was to confirm that all students are residents of the borough.
All registration will take place at Roselle Park High School in the Guidance Office. The following six (6) dates are scheduled:
|July 26, 2016|
|July 27, 2016|
|July 28, 2016|
|August 2, 2016|
|August 3, 2016|
|August 4, 2016|
Parents and/or guardians will need to go in person during any of the above dates and times and provide the following documentation:
- Each child’s birth certificate (original with a raised seal or a valid passport);
- Car, home, or apartment insurance showing a valid Roselle Park address;
- Bank statement showing a valid Roselle Park address;
- Utility bill showing a valid Roselle Park address
(cable, gas, electric, sewer, water, landline phone – not cellphone);
- If divorced, court documents showing proof of custody/joint custody;
- If appropriate, completed affidavits (applicant/guardian, non-resident parent);
- One of the following:
- For homeowners, either a deed, mortgage payment, or property tax bill;
- For tenants, a rental lease showing names of all tenants (including all children) or a notarized statement from landlord indicating that applicants are the tenant, also showing the names of all individuals who reside within the dwelling
It is not required for children to accompany parents/guardians for the in-person registration.
Anyone needing more information can contact School Superintendent Pedro Garrido at (908) 245-1197. Roselle Park High School is located at 185 West Webster Avenue.
Copies of the re-registration form and the special circumstances form (in English and Spanish) are available below for download: