The Borough has published a Request For Proposal (RFP) for several professional services for next year. Every year, the municipality contracts with certain professionals to provide services on behalf of the Borough. The proposals are for the following professionals:
- Borough Attorney
- Labor Attorney
- Bond Counsel
- Borough Planner
- Public Defender
- Municipal Land Use Attorney
- Tax Appeal Attorney
- COAH/Mt. Laurel Attorney
- Alternate Borough Prosecutor
According to the Borough website, all sealed RFP responses are due on Friday, December 19, 2014, with certain professional services due in the Borough Clerk’s office at the following times:
- 10 a.m. for Auditor, Bond Counsel, and Labor Attorney bids.
- 10:30 a.m. for Alternate Borough Prosecutor, Borough Planner, COAH/Mt. Laurel Attorney, MLUB Attorney, Tax Appeal Attorney, and Borough Insurance bids.
- 11 a.m. for Borough Attorney bids.
- 11:30 a.m. for Prosecutor and Public Defender bids.
Bids are opened at the specified times in an open forum and members of the public are allowed to witness the awarding of bids.
The Borough Clerk’s office is located at 110 East Westfield Avenue inside Borough Hall.