On April 2nd at 7 p.m., the Roselle Park Community Watch Team will be hosting a Community Watch meeting to address some of the recent concerns throughout the community. The group, headed by councilmen Andrew Casais and Michael Yakubov, will also work to identify ways residents can be active participants in assisting the Roselle Park Police Department (RPPD) in keeping Roselle Park a clean and safe place to live. The meeting’s agenda will include:
- Highlighting current issues
- Identifying block captains
- Connecting with residents and team members electronically
- Developing a plan for outreach
- Setting the annual calendar
- Providing a guide to town resources
The meeting will be at Borough Hall, located at 110 East Westfield Avenue. Anyone with questions can contact either councilmen through the Borough web site (link).